February 2011 update of the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit provides hands-on labs (HOLs), presentations, and samples to help you understand how to build apps on the Azure platform. This new version includes several updated HOLs to include support for the Azure AppFabric February CTP and the new AppFabric Caching, Access Control, and Service Bus portal experience.
In addition to the following new updates, the demo scripts and setup scripts for all HOLs have been updated to allow users on machines running Windows 7 SP1 to access all materials.
Specific updates include:
- HOL: Building Windows Azure Apps with the Caching service
- HOL: Using the Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
- HOL: Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service V2
- HOL: Introduction to the Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus Futures
- Improved PHP installer script for Advanced Web and Worker Roles
- Demo Script - Rafiki PDC Keynote Demo
More Info: Download