Februrary 2011 Security Updates for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 and/or Microsoft Windows XP Embedded with SP2, Feature Pack 2007, Update Rollup 1.0 and SP3 are now available on the ECE site. This update can be applied to the database.
Note - Support for XP Embedded SP2, and for both XP Embedded FP 2007 and XP Embedded Update Rollup 1.0 on SP2, ended in Jan'11, 2011. This update will be the last to provide new, componentized security updates for these platforms.
The Updates includes:
- KB2393802 -- Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2476687 -- Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2478960 -- Vulnerability in Local Security Authority Subsystem Service Could Allow Local Elevation of Privilege
- KB2496930 -- Vulnerabilities in Kerberos Could Allow Elevation of Privilege. This KB solution is comprised of the following KB update packages: KB247897.
- KB2479628 -- Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2482017 -- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB2483185 -- Vulnerability in Windows Shell Graphics Processing Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB2485376 -- Vulnerability in the OpenType Compact Font Format (CFF) Driver Could Allow Remote Code Execution
More Info: Download