If you’ve ever used Opera browser 9.2 or the latest 9.5, the chances are, you knows about its Speed Dial feature, that displays, thumbnail images of your 9 favorite sites, when you open a new tab.
Fast Dial, does the same and lets you access your favorite sites through thumbnails, like Opera speed dial. Fast Dial replaces "about:blank" page with a panel of thumbnails of your favorite sites. Click on an empty cell, assign a site URL, click OK - a thumbnail will be generated for a site. You can also add sites opened in browser or existing bookmarks by right-clicking them and choosing "Add to Fast Dial" from context menu.
By checking "Group" checkbox in thumbnail properties you can create groups of nested thumbnails.
- You can change thumbnail's position by drag-n-dropping it.
- Left click on a thumbnail title opens "Properties" dialog. Middle click on thumbnail title runs thumbnail refresh.
- Alt+number keyboard shortcut opens assigned site.
- If you move mouse over thumbnail's top, a panel of graphic buttons appears.
- To refresh all thumbnails at once, click browser's "Reload" button (only thumbnails with checked "Refresh" checkbox in properties will be refreshed).
- To view zoomed image press right mouse button and hold it for a moment. You can customize Fast Dial page colors & font in Preferences.
Firefox, Addon, Add-on, Speed Dial, Thumbnail, Extension