The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following Exchange Server content.
- Mobile Device Security and Exchange 2007
- White Paper: Configuring Virtual Organizations and Address List Segregation in Exchange 2007
- White Paper: Integrating Exchange 2003 in a Complex X.400 Infrastructure
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, take a look at Exchange Server 2007 Documentation Updates.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server Analyzer, take a look at Exchange Server Analyzer Topic Updates.
The following downloads are also available for SP1 content:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Help
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help
Source:? Exchange Team Blog
Microsoft, Exchange Server, Exchange Server 2007, Documentation, Update