Exchange Server 2010 Release Candidate is now released. To help you get the most out of this version and help you get started in your evaluation of Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft’ve released following tools:
- Exchange Web Services Managed API (EwsAPI) -download here.
- Management Pack for Exchange Server 2010 (SCOM MP) designed for monitoring Exchange Server 2010 events, collecting Exchange component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. You will need System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 to run and monitor Exchange Server 2010 with this management pack.
- Exchange Server Remote Connectivity Analyzer enables you to test client connectivity and inbound email scenarios beforehand. download.
- Microsoft Exchange Server JetStress Tool for Exchange Server 2010 helps administrators verify the performance and stability of the disk subsystem before putting Exchange Server in a production environment.
- Microsoft Exchange Load Generator (LoadGen) for Exchange Server 2010 is a simulation tool to measure the impact of MAPI, OWA, IMAP, POP and SMTP clients on Exchange servers and it has been optimized for the newest version of the product.
- Technical content on the Exchange Server 2010 Release Candidate can be found here.