Microsoft published 6 part series of webcasts on six key topics that developers need to know about ‘planning for moving’ their applications to Exchange Server 2010. If you like a bit more than visit TechEd, Germany or Exchange Connections in Las Vegas next week; or Microsoft Professional Developers Conference (PDC), LA Nov 17-19th.
Webcasts: Exchange Server 2010 Development (in order):
- Migrating Applications to Exchange Web Services
- A Deep Dive into Using Autodiscover Service in Exchange Web Services
- A Deep Dive into Impersonation and Delegation in Exchange Web Services
- A Deep Dive into Exchange Web Services Notifications (Push/Pull)
- A Deep Dive into the Exchange Web Services Managed API
- Best Practices for Building Scalable Exchange Server Applications