The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 content.
- What's New in Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- Standby Continuous Replication
- Upgrading Clustered Mailbox Servers to Exchange 2007 SP1
- Monitoring Continuous Replication
- New High Availability Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- How to Install Exchange 2007 SP1 Prerequisites on Windows Server 2008
- Installing Cluster Continuous Replication on Windows Server 2008
- Installing Single Copy Clusters on Windows Server 2008
- New Client Access Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- New Transport Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- New Mailbox Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- New Unified Messaging Features in Exchange 2007 SP1
- IPv6 Support in Exchange 2007 SP1
You can see this content and other Exchange Server documentation in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
As mentioned in my previous post, all our topics in the Exchange Library now have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the top of the topic. And, if you wonder which topics apply to Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, we now have an "Applies to" tag for Exchange 2007 content.
Microsoft, Exchange Server 2007, Service Pack 1, Exchange Server 2007 SP1, Documentation, Documentation Update
Source:? Exchange Team Blog