The next release of Microsoft Dynamics AX is planned for the third quarter of 2011 and promises to deliver significant features and enhancements. You can jumpstart your product and technology learning and planning by attending three days of deep technical content delivered by Microsoft leaders and technology experts.
This is your chance to learn, get inspired, and see how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you provide innovative solutions for your business.
With the release of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 the primary readiness objective is to prepare you, the partner community, to successfully sell, implement, support and upgrade customers to this new release.
Visit the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 partner readiness page for United States partners, that includes:
- Prepare for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Getting Ready for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Technical Content Overview Guide
- Readiness Training for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2011 Technical Conference
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX Statement of Direction
More Info On: PartnerSource