Dynamic Search Ads, an efficient way to target relevant searches with ads generated directly from your website is now available to all advertisers. "Now any business interested in boosting their AdWords results can try DSA in the next few days," Google posted.
"Dynamic Search Ads (DSA) generate incremental leads and sales by promoting your business on more commercial queries than you're reaching today. After all, even well-managed AdWords campaigns containing thousands and thousands of keywords can miss relevant searches, experience delays getting ads written for new products, and get out of sync with what's actually available on your website," Google explains.
DSA received the improvements:
- Bid auto-optimization. "we devised a system to automatically ratchet bids downward whenever specific queries for an advertiser produce lower conversion rates or user engagement levels. As a result, your ROI for Dynamic Search Ads can improve over time automatically, informs Google.
- Website crawl frequency. Any indexed page with a matched DSA impression will be crawled at least once daily. "Pages with more impressions and clicks may be crawled more frequently. So DSA will now better reflect the latest products and inventory conditions on your web site. That means more clicks, higher conversion rates and better ROI," Google added.
- Mobile and tablet support
- Extension support. Dynamic Search Ads support the same ad extensions as other search ads.
- Conversion Optimizer compatibility. Once enabled, "many beta test participants reported success using the combination of DSA and Conversion Optimizer to simultaneously expand their campaign reach while automatically optimizing bids to meet their average CPA goal," Google said.