Windows Azure Platform Training Kit - October Release is now available and includes hands-on labs, presentations, and samples to help you understand how to build applications that utilize Windows Azure, SQL Azure, and the Windows Azure AppFabric.
"Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content to help you learn how to use Windows Azure, SQL Azure, and the Windows Azure AppFabric."
October 2011 update of the training kit includes the following updates:
- [New Hands-On Lab] SQL Azure Data-tier Applications
- [New Hands-On Lab] SQL Azure Data Sync
- [New Hands-On Lab] SQL Azure Federations
- [New Demo] Provisioning Logical Servers using Cmdlets Demo
- [New Demo] Parallel Computing on Azure - Travelling Salesman Demo
- [Updated] SQL Azure Labs and Demos with the new portal and tooling experience
- Applied several minor fixes in content
Also, an updated preview of the training kit web installer is now available. At 2MB, the web installer enables you to select and download just the hands-on labs, demos, and presentations that you want instead of downloading the entire training kit.
"As new or updated hands-on labs, presentations, and demos are available they will automatically show up in the web installer - so you won't have to download it again," informed Microsoft.
You can now download the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit - October Update and WAPTK (Web Installer) Preview 2 from Download Center.