The System Center Monitoring Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 now available for download through Microsoft Download Center, enables you to administer the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 application in System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2007 SP1 and Operations Manager 2007 R2.
"The views, monitors, rules, and knowledge specific to Dynamics CRM 2011 that comprise this MP provide the means for SCOM users to centrally manage the server application, its component services, and the computers on which they run. The MP for CRM 2011 also contains monitoring for the CRM 2011 E-mail Router and CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions," Microsoft stated.
"By managing these Dynamics CRM components in Operations Manager, the admin can respond quickly to critical events and key performance indicators, and take action to prevent service outages, reduce the resolution time for alert conditions, and increase the overall availability and performance of the Dynamics CRM system," the software company added.
- Monitors the availability and heath of the following components
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions
- Monitors the availability and health of the following component services:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Asynchronous Processing Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Asynchronous Processing Service (maintenance)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sandbox Processing Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router Service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Unzip Service
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Indexing Service
- Monitors the availability and health of the following application components and functionality:
- Operability of ISV plug-ins
- Web application requests processing, SOAP exceptions, and unexpected failures
- Monitors the performance metrics of the following components:
- Web application requests processing
- Database query processing
- Monitors the system for configuration-related failures.
You can dowload System Center Monitoring Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 here.