The RTM version of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 RTM Technical Demonstration Toolkit has now been released and is available for download.
Here’s what is delivered in this release?
- GP 2010 R2 RTM, Business Portal, Workflow, SRS/Excel Reports, Web Services
- Management Reporter 2.0 SP1
- Forecaster 7 SP3-CU5
- Management Reporter – Multi-currency databases and reporting
- New databases CES- (Contoso Entertainment Systems), USD,CDA,TWO-A
- Added TWO-A (copy of TWO company) for Multi-company SRS Reporting
- SQL Native Mode install for Dynamics GP 2010 R2 HomePage Reports
- Setup AP Batch Approval Workflow
- Added Sales Territory “maps- reports to Dashboards
- Multi-company SRS Reporting for TWO and TWO-A
- Added link to Report Builder 3.0 in Program Files
- Two new Extend the Reach demos – Light User Vision Demos
- “Simple- Employee Expense Management example using Excel 2010 and Document Information Panels and driving approval thru SharePoint Designer Workflow and creating an AP Invoice in Dynamics GP 2010 R2 thru Web Services – Demomate Coming
- Email based workflow approval “Lazy approval- thru SharePoint Designer Workflow completing tasks in Dynamics GP 2010 R2 Purchase Order thru Workflow Web Services – Demomate Coming
- Word Forms Developer tab render on Dynamics GP 2010 R2 login as Phyllis
- Added SQL Analytics Setting to cube builder in Dynamics GP 2010 R2
- Enabled Default PO in Purchase Order Screen in Dynamics GP 2010 R2
You can download the RTM version of the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 RTM Technical Demonstration Toolkit here (Live ID login required).
[Via: Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP]