Google today released their new "DoubleClick for Advertisers .NET client library." The DoubleClick for Advertisers API .NET Client Library makes it easier to write .NET clients which access the DFA platform.
Main features include:
- Support for .NET SDK 2.0 and above.
- Outgoing and incoming SOAP messages are monitored and logged.
- Support for API calls to test, beta or production environments.
- As opposed to autogenerated stubs from wsdl.exe, you don't have to specify xxxSpecified = true for each nullable property.
- Support for specific DFA exceptions instead of generic SoapExceptions.