DISH Remote Access for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch lets you watch the same TV you get at home on your iPad. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager, a searchable program guide, and a virtual remote control.
DISH Remote Access requires an online DISH account and is compatible with following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922. You must use DISH Remote Access at least once from your PC, prior to using your iPad app- login to your online DISH account from your PC and click on the DISH Remote Access link to get started.
Watch your TV:
- Take your TV with you- and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your ViP 922 Slingloaded DVR or ViP 722 or 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory on your iPad.
- Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide
- Search the program guide up to 9 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you've already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.