If you often go to web pages to see if there is anything new, but some how miss the changes. Here is a great way to discover the changes — “Diff-IE Add-on for Internet Explorer,” is a prototype Internet Explorer add-on that highlights the changes to a page since the last time you visited it and enables you to view and compare previously cached versions of the page.
When changes are made obvious, especially the subtle and unexpected ones, you get a whole lot more out of the webpages you visit.
- Highlights the changes to a webpage since the last time you visited it.
- Enables you to view–and compare–previously cached versions of a page.
Please note: Diff-IE requires Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7, and Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9 beta. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported, but only 32-bit Internet Explorer.
To install the Diff-IE add-on for Internet Explorer, do the following:
- Download Diff-IE Add-on, and copy the DiffIE.msi installer to your computer.
- Double-click the DiffIE.msi file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.