Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 officially went live for folks today and it is now available publicly.
Here's a screen shots of the new interface provided as part of the Reference Implementation for CCA:
Here're a few highlights to help you be prepared and knowledgeable on CCA for Dynamics CRM 2011.
- First, The CCA R1 will continue to fully Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- The CCA R2 and User Interface Integration (UII) for Dynamics CRM 2011 is scheduled to be released on April 15, 2011.
- The CCA R2 and UII will fully support Dynamics CRM 2011 Online and Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premises.
- The UII framework will support all of the authentication models supported by Dynamics CRM 2011, including Active Directory, IFD (Internet Facing Deployment), Live (for Dynamics CRM Online) and partial support for Claims (Security Assertion Markup Language -- please see the Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK and Installation documentation for more information on Claims/SAML support).
- The CCA R2 and UII for Dynamics CRM 2011 have been updated to .net 4.
- The CCA R2 will include updated and restructured reference implementation, providing several prebuilt scenarios to help partners and customers get a jumpstart on learning how to work with the building blocks within the UII. As an example, one of the scenarios will include creating user sessions from various activity types in CRM, and using UII tasks to create cases.
- The Hosted Application Toolkit (HAT) will be updated for .net 4.0 using the .net 4.0 workflow engine and HAT will fully support Visual Studio 2010
[Source: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Blog]