- More languages. The Help Center is now available in Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Easier navigation and cleaner design. The CES team reorganized the Help Center to make it easier to find the information you’re looking for. Navigation is simpler and more streamlined. Individual articles have been revised and updated, and designed to be more readable,” blogged CSE team.
Also, Google Apps for Business, Government and Education delegated admins now have the ability to remote wipe mobile devices, informs Google. Administrators with email addresses at non-primary domains can also access the Google Apps Control Panel.
All languages supported by the Next Generation and Current versions of the Control Panel.
How to access what’s new?
- Sign in to your Google Apps control panel with non-primary domain administrator account.
- Select Settings > Mobile.
- In the Devices tab, hover your cursor over the user whose device you want to wipe.
- Click Remote Wipe in the box that appears.
- A second box appears asking you to confirm that you want to remotely wipe the device. If you are sure your want to wipe the device, click Wipe Device.