The Cumulative Update 5 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 (KB 2495674) has now been released for free download through Microsoft Download Center.
"This update contains a collection of new fixes, as well as all of the fixes from System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 CU4. A number of fixes require manual steps to install," Microsoft stated.
Here are the high level fixes:
- Restarts of non-Operations Manager services when the agent is updated is resolved.
- UI hang caused by SDK locking.
- Web console is timing out while opening the left navigation tree.
- Reports - Drill-through fails due to rsParameterTypeMismatch in the EnterpriseManagementChartControl.
- Reports - Edit Schedule button is disabled with SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Reports - Scheduled Reports view for Windows Server 2003 and SQL SRS 2005 SP3 CU9 - returns System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
- ACS - Event log message is truncated or corrupted in SCDW.
- ACS Filter fails for certain wildcard queries.
- ACS - Updated ACS reports
- Workflows - TCP Port Probe incorrectly reports negative ping latency.
- Workflows - MissingEvent Manual Reset Monitor does not work as expected.
- Workflows - Signed MPs cannot be imported when new attributes are added to existing classes.
Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- Performance data for LVM managed partitions is not available
- Process monitor does not retain name if run via symbolic link
- AIX with large number of processes crashes with bad alloc
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 adds the following features:
- Support for Red Hat 6
Note The new agent for Red Hat 6 is included in Cumulative Update 5. The management pack for Red Hat 6 can be downloaded by visiting the following Microsoft webpage: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Cross Platform Monitoring Management Packs