The CrunchBoard, an online job board, and a division of TechCruch —leading Technology review site, and [ My favorite ] was launched in Aug’ 06 to fill the gap between the employer’s & emplyees, and viz. a. viz. The CrunchBoard provide an oppurtunity to meet online with technology and business savvy readers of TechCrunch, MobileCrunch, CrunchGear and other top technology blogs to connect with the most dynamic programmers, designers, entrepreneurs, executives, venture capitalists and others who are deeply interested in the new web, and looking for their next career step. See CrunchBoard launching post.
CrunchBoard’s current clientle include Apple, AOL, MySpace, NBC, CNET, Motley Fool, and lots of funded startups. Listings have come from 12 U.S. states and 8 countries.
CrunchBoard is currently has the following list of job’s:
- VP of Marketing at Sampa in Redmond, WA
- Senior Software Engineer at Zvents, Inc. in San Mateo, CA
- Senior Web Developer at SayNow in Palo Alto, CA
- Web Developer at Meridias Capital in Newton, MA
- Manager, Community Technology at NBC Universal in New York, NY
- User Experience Design at Motley Fool in Alexandria, VA
- Sr. Developer at Piczo Inc. in San Francisco, CA
- AJAX Rockstar at Redfin in San Francisco, CA
- Producer, Motion Graphics at Apple, Inc. in Cupertino, CA
- Junior Freelance Online Store Coordinator at Apple, Inc. in Cupertino, CA