Counterize II is a statistics-plugin for your WordPress blogs, which lets you analyse your blog visit stats by “day, week, location using Google Maps and search engine referral statistics.” It also saves IP, timestamp, visited URl, referring URl and browser information in the database and displays total hits, unique hits and other statistics in WordPress webpages. The plugin is based on Anders Holte Nielsen.
New Features in Counterize II:
- Counterize II has a new data-structure which saves a lot of space
- Counterize II has new analyses:
- Counterize graphs, visits based on day of actual month
- Counterize graphs, visits based on day of week
- It is possible to set filters on IP’s, useragents and referers
- You can see the location of tracked IP’s via Geo IP Tool and Google Maps on a map:
- Counterize II logs statistics over search engine keywords (e.g. from Google, Live.com, MSN, Yahoo, Lycos, …):
- Download Counterize II Version 2.04.03, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload the extracted content to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate from the Plugins page in WordPress Admin panel, that’s it.