Christian Effenberger got the inspiration for the script from reflection.js to implement it into Corner.js.
Upload corner.js and include it into your webpage.
To add corners just add a class="corner" and an additonal class like "iradius16" to the image.
- Initialisation class "corner"
- vary the radius by adding iradius followed by the desired radius in pixel:
Corner radius class "iradius24" - min=0 max=100 default=0
- vary the shading by adding ishade followed by the desired opacity in percentage:
Image shading class "ishade50" - min=0 max=100 default=0
- vary the shadow by adding ishadow followed by the desired opacity in percentage:
Image shadow class "ishadow33" - min=0 max=100 default=0
- vary the shadow by adding inverse:
Shadow invert class "inverse"
Download: corner.js 1.0
<img src="..." class ="" "corner ishade50"/ />