Microsoft announced new Dynamics CRM Online promotion and global expansion of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which was made available in beta last month for both cloud-based and on-premises deployments worldwide. This release marks the expansion of Dynamics CRM Online into 40 markets and 41 languages worldwide.
- Also announced a new global launch promotion for Dynamics CRM Online at a price of $34 (€31) per user, per month for the first 12 months of service; this pricing will be available to new customers from launch until June 30, 2011.
- Further demonstrating the commitment to deliver Dynamics ERP solutions globally, Kirill Tatarinov announced 22 new markets where Dynamics AX for Retail will be available as of Feb. 1, 2011.
- Also announced general availability of Dynamics ERP two-tier connector that accelerates deployments between Dynamics AX across subsidiaries, divisions or branch entities, and SAP Business Suite at the corporate headquarters.
- For partners building solutions on Dynamics NAV, the company introduced new development features for Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 that'll be added to previously introduced update and will be made available in Dec'2010.
- Fia\nally, Microsoft announced that current Environmental Sustainability Dashboard for Dynamics AX has been certified by Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), verifying that reporting of GRI content within the dashboard is compliant with GRI standards.