At 2011 CES, Verizon and HTC unveiled its newest 4G smartphone, the "HTC ThunderBolt," one of the world's first 4G LTE Android smartphones.
HTC ThunderBolt: blazing-fast 1GHz Snapdragon processor, Android 2.2 platform, 4.3-inch WVGA display, Dolby surround sound, 8-megapixel camera, HD video recording. With wireless DLNA capability, the HTC ThunderBolt can easily stream and share content directly with compatible home theater components, including HDTVs and stereo receivers that feature built-in DLNA support.
Here're other specs:
- 4G LTE -- customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Mobile Hotspot capability -- share 4G connection with up to 8 Wi-Fi devices
- 32GB microSD card included
- HTC Sense 2.0 with new features, including Fast Boot
- Built-in kickstand for easy media viewing
- Fully integrated Skype mobile experience
[tags]ces,4g smartphone,htc thunderbolt,4g lte,lte,snapdragon,wvga,dolby,hd video,dlna,microsd card,hotspot[/tags]