Google today released the first version of Blogger Android App. Using the app you can easily compose a post, attach a photo that you just took with your phone, and either save it as a local draft for later or immediately publish it to your blog.
- Switch to multiple accounts and blogs that you've author rights to. Simply choose your account and blog and you're all set to go.
- you can write and save/publish a post. Saving as draft is handy if you need to wait until you've Internet connectivity.
- Photos from camera and gallery: If you see something interesting, you can take a photo directly from the app and include it in the blog post. You can also browse your gallery to include the ones you like.
- Sharing to Blogger from gallery or browser: Blogger is one of the available sharing options. If you come across a photo in the gallery, or a website while browsing, you can share the content to the Blogger app directly from the sharing menu.
- Share you location by activating the location bar and selecting the correct location. This information will be included in your post.
- View saved/published posts by switching to the List View, that you wrote using the app. By performing a long-press on a published post you can invoke a menu that includes the option to view your post in a browser.