BlackBerry Theme Studio 6 is now available. It's a suite of tools including Theme Builder, for creating themes, and BlackBerry Composer, for creating animations and graphics to use in themes. With these tools, you can customize virtually everything in your theme, including backgrounds, sound effects and ringtones, icons, menus and fonts. You can even add animations and screen transitions.
- A new user interface for BlackBerry Theme Builder that lets you click on any item on the preview screen and directly edit its settings. This allows for faster editing and a shorter learning curve. Plus, you can select multiple items to change all at once.
- The Background Wizard makes it easy to add dynamic wallpapers to your theme. Options include date-based or time-based changes (to highlight a special holiday or change images by the time of day), and slideshow backgrounds (to cycle through your favorite photos).
- New productivity features allow you to batch update all of the graphics in a theme automatically. You can also change fonts across multiple phone screens automatically. Also, BlackBerry Theme Studio continues to be compatible with popular graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Corel Paint Shop Pro.
- For our professional theme designers, a new "export" option makes it simple to offer themes through BlackBerry App World. The "export" option is designed to package all of the selected files and settings into a single zip file, ready for upload to BlackBerry App World.
- New version supports the latest BlackBerry smartphone devices and software, including the new BlackBerry Torch 9800 and BlackBerry Style 9670 handsets, as well as new BlackBerry 6 UI elements like the graphic content menus.
- Download BlackBerry Theme Studio 6 for personal use
- Download BlackBerry Theme Studio 6 for commercial use
[Source: BlackBery blog]