Bing Travel is rolling out new improvements to destination and hotel pages:
- First up, updated destination pages allow travelers to compare multiple destinations on just one page with images, flights, hotels, weather, attractions, events, videos and more for each city.
To check out the destination comparison feature:
- Click travel, from the Bing homepage
- Once you're on Travel homepage, clcik destinations link
- Hover over any destination to select cities to compare
- Click compare and start researching your next vacation
- Also, updated today are hotel pages, bringing together all the best hotel info across Bing into one experience. Find a hotel rate, maps, nearby attractions and businesses, user reviews, images and descriptions all on one page. You'll also find Rate Indicator, which tells you whether the hotel rate is a deal or not.
To check out hotel updates:
- Run a hotel search on your favorite city from the Travel homepage.
- Click on the name of the hotel to view detailed descriptions and decide where to stay.