comScore's June 2011 qSearch analysis of the U.S. search marketplace reports said that Google led the explicit core search market in June with 65.5% market share, followed by Yahoo! 15.9% and Bing 14.4% (up 0.3 percentage points). The combined share of MSFT-Yhoo jumps to 30.3%.
Ask Network accounted 2.9%, followed by AOL 1.4%.
In June 2011, over 16.7 billion explicit core searches were conducted, and Google ranked first with 10.9 billion searches, followed by Yahoo! 2.7 billion and Bing 2.4 billion.
In total search queries section, Google accounted 64.5% (up 1.2 percentage points), followed by Yahoo! 17.5% and Bing 14.1% (up 1.0 percentage points). Ask comprised 2.6%, followed by AOL 1.3%.