Bing Health search experience is continuing to grow – focusing on providing more data-oriented answers and richer experiences in critical areas of Health. New features include:
- Tweets from select health publishers in instant answers
- Instant health data tables for common inquiries like blood pressure or cholesterol levels
- Shortcuts to clinical trials for conditions including various cancer types and other major diseases
- New content partners including Harvard Health and the CDC.
- Another key direction for Bing Health is providing smart access to highly valuable services, such as clinical trials. To serve people better, Bing Health has developed answers to connect users to the clinicaltrials.gov site maintained by the NIH.
Bing Finance landing page gives a snapshot of the market status and top news in finance world. There're more news items neatly categorized for easy navigation and are accessible by clicking any of the tabs for a news category. The videos will change to reflect your current selection.
- Bing stock screener makes it easy for you to find right stocks based on multiple of criteria. You'll notice new filters on left navigation to refine your criteria and get to stocks that interest you based on your investment needs.
- Analyst ratings feature give a glimpse into what professionals are thinking about each of the stocks. This's clearly marked as green (buy), Yellow (hold) or Red (Sell). Clicking ticker symbol take you to revamped Stock details page with near real time quotes.
- Also, provides detailed information for Indexes, Mutual Funds, ETF (exchange traded funds). Just type in the symbol you're looking for and Bing will show you a detailed page with key data about the fund as well as a chart that tracks the price movement of the fund. In addition, we show the Morningstar rating and the categorization of the fund.