Bing in a September 23 blog post announced the launch of the "Bing Deals". "Simply put - Bing is the one-stop shop for the best deals, discounts and coupons and this is just the beginning. You'll see more deals and more features rolling out soon so stay tuned," Bing said.
"Instead of building another program, we're harnessing deals from major providers and retailers, including Groupon, LivingSocial, Nordstrom, Target and many others, to help you cut through the clutter and find the best deals in one central location," Bing stated.
Key Features of Bing Deals:
- One-Stop Shop: The new Bing Deals experience aggregates more than 200,000 deals across the US, including local deals, helping you easily match multiple deals to ensure you're getting the best one. There is no need to browse hundreds of websites or sign-up for multiple emails. You can find the best deals on the web at Bing.com/deals.
- Browse for the Best Deals: Bing Deals cuts through the clutter by cleansing and organizing deals, so irrelevant deals are filtered out of your experience. You can browse by retailer, location, keywords or by category such as restaurants, spa services, arts & entertainment, and even nightlife to find exactly what you want quickly. If you're not sure what you're looking for, simply browse the top deals of the day to see if something sparks your interest!
- Visual Search Results: Because shopping is a visual experience and so is searching on Bing, your deal search results are visually organized on the screen to help you easily sort through your options and find the best deal based on what you're looking for
- Daily Deals: With one click, you'll see the top daily deals featuring the very best offers in your metro area, with savings generally from 30%-50% off.
- More Deals on the Go. If you've been enjoying Bing Mobile Deals at m.bing.com, you'll benefit from the same deals available on the PC.
Check out the following video to see Bing Deals in action and visit Bing Deals: