Bing released following feature updates:
- Tired of scrolling through pages of cable listings in search of your favorite television show? If you're one of those people who watch TV on an actual TV, Bing is pulling in guide information to help you easily find what's on in your area from your service provider, so you can make sure you're on the couch or setting your DVR to catch your favorite shows.
Over 2000 TV listings customized to your local provider.
Save time with quick access to organized listings
- Searching for sports tickets in the US got easier. You can now compare tickets from over 50 leading tickets sites, check out the view from the seat and quickly find a broad selection of tickets from multiple providers, directly in Bing.
And, to help you make better ticket buying decisions FanSnap's venue maps and comprehensive event catalogue incorporated into Bing.
You can see ticket selection and price ranges at a glance, and zoom into a row- level view to check out offers from multiple providers. The "Best Value" feature, quickly highlights tickets are priced significantly lower than surrounding seats. If you want to confirm you're getting a good ticket, use the "view-from-seat" feature to see the vantage.
With football play-offs in full swing, now you can quickly find ticket results for more than 15 million tickets.
- Best Deals on New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts - AFC Wild Card tickets
- Best Deals on Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs - AFC Wild Card tickets
- Best Deals on New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks - NFC Wild Card tickets
- Best Deals on Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Wild Card tickets
[tags]tv shows,tv listings,dvr,bing events,fansnap[/tags]