The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit Team just announced that they are lookging for the Beta participants for the next version’s MAP Beta.
“We’re currently recruiting users of Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010. We of course welcome anybody who is interested in the MAP product. Click here to find more about what MAP has to offer. MAP helps customers and partners with a host of scenarios as software usage tracking, software and hardware inventory, assessments for migration, virtualization and the cloud,” stated MAP team.
“As a way of saying thank you there will be prizes. We don’t have all the details yet but in the past we gave away prizes such as Xbox 360s, Kinect for Xbox, and Zune media Players to a randomly selected subset of participants,” the team added.
Here is how to proactively express your interest in MAP:
- Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and click “Sign In” (in the upper right of the page)
- If you are not already registered with Microsoft Connect, it will guide you through a quick (and free) registration process
- Make sure you say “yes” to being contacted about participating in new Microsoft Connect programs
- Once you have completed the registration, sign in to Microsoft Connect
- Search for “Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit”
- Click join and you will be notified of beta programs and opportunities!