Do you want right-click/context menu feature in Firefox? Auto Context is Firefox extension that’ll automatically open a customized popup menu when you highlight & select a text.
- The auto-popup function can be disabled
- Extension support: Some functions of the selected extension(s) will be available in the showed popup menu.
- the Auto Context options window is focused instead opening new instance of this window
- Status bar icon (enable/disable popup menu, open Auto Context options)
- Toolbar icon (enable/disable popup menu, open Auto Context options, open quick setting menu)
- autohiding popup (between 1 - 5 sec, if user leaves popup menu (no click), if isn't mouse over popup menu)
- clear selection after popup hiding
- Customizing popup menu:
Copy, Copy as HTML, Copy as real HTML, Cut, Select All, View Selection Source
Open as URL (In this Tab, In new window, In new Tab, In new Selected Tab, In Selected Window)
"Search with: Current engineName", "Search with... Choose from Installed Engines"
- paste selection to Search Bar (set in Search tab)
- the opened webpages with 'Open as URL' is possible to add into Urlbar History
- re-open popup menu with middle click (if the popup menu was hiding with auto-hiding function and text is selected)
- show 'Auto Context' item in Firefox's context menu if text is selected
- show Auto Context Popup for editable text in textbox
- hide disabled menuitems in popup
- hotkey (shortcut) to enable/disable Auto Context: modifier (ctrl, alt, shift) + key (F1 - F12)
Firefox, Addon, Add-on, Extension, Context Menu