DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) annoucing the following new features added the platform. The list below highlights some notable updates:
Available in DFP and Small Business:
- 'As Many As Possible' creative display improvements now feature to prevent creatives from serving part way down a page if another line item has delivered in the first ad unit (i.e. if another line item serves to the top banner spot, "we won't serve the 300x25 to the mid page since the roablock would be broken)," revealed Alex Strittmatter, DFP Product Specialist.
- User Interface improvements help quickly navigate between different tabs within DFP without requiring the page to reload.
- Yield Reporting makes it easier for publishers to understand their overall yield -- how your impressions and revenue breakout by deal type. "This new report displays revenue and impression data for direct and indirect sales, helps you easily uncover unfilled impressions, and enables you to compare the performance of each ad type from within a single report," informs Strittmatter.
Available in DFP:
- DFP Mobile: Capture opportunities beyond the desktop with DFP's full service mobile ad serving module to deliver dynamic, interactive ads across your mobile web pages and applications.
- DFP Tag Troubleshooter (TagShooter) allows you to easily view the real-time decision making process DFP is using to determine which ad to serve. "With this information, you'll be well equipped to quickly identify why an ad isn't delivering or why another ad is appearing in its place," said Strittmatter. You can try it here.
- Enhancement to Sponsorship Line Items: You can now set an impression goal in order to monitor progress of impressions you've contractually sold with the progress bar.
- Multi-level Ad Unit Reports: Strittmatter says there are now three different options for viewing data in ad unit reports. These new views are particularly useful for multi-level ad units, and will help you view data for all of your ad units at once rather than just parent or child ad units.