Microsoft releasing a supported Group Policy Administrative (ADM) Template file with Application Virtualization 4.5.
Our focus was on registry settings that were well suited to controlling via ADM Template/Group Policy infrastructure and were the most likely to be customized. The ADM Template covers over 40 registry settings, including many of our newest features.
For example, the ADM Template includes:
· New flags that allow overriding the location configured in the Open Software Description (OSD) file for the Application Source Route (ASR), the Icon Source Root (ISR), and the OSD Source Root (OSR) with the registry value located on the client.
· New Auto Load settings including when to target apps and what will trigger an Auto Load.
· New Reporting Configuration options.
· New Client Logging settings like maximum log size and number of copies to keep.
· New Require Authorization configuration to specify if already cached apps still require user authentication and authorization in order to launch.
· All permissions settings visible through the App Virtualization Client.
· Disconnected Operation configuration.
· Client user interface settings that control how the Tray behaves.