Not one but five Apple Stores open up today including:
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Fashion Place (Murray, Utah)
- Southland (Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia)
- Conestoga: (RIM HQ Waterloo
- Ontario, Canada) I Gigli: (Florence, Italy)
That is not all. The biggest store of the quarter and possibly the most expensive Apple Store in history is getting its wraps taken off in Hong Kong's IFC this week.
Quotign 9to5, a few sources, said that the grand opening is set for September 24th. It spans six lanes of traffic and three-plus floors of Hong Kong's IFC building.
Apple COO Tim Cook mentioned that the Hong Kong Store was set to open this quarter, along with 30 others in the Earnings Call last month.
Another monster Hong Kong Apple Store is set to open in Causeway Bay later this year.