Apple iOS 4.3.2, and for Verizon iPhone iOS 4.2.7 has been released. The updated firmware addresses an issue where iPad 2 users would experience a blank or frozen screen while using the FaceTime application with another iDevice. The other patch corrects an issue with international users from connecting to 3G networks on the iPad WiFi+3G models.
Firmware 4.3.2 will also patch the latest security vulnerability that was exploited by iPhone hackers to create a jailbreak for all iOS devices except the iPad 2. Users who upgrade to iOS 4.3.2 on a jailbroken device will lose their jailbreak, at least until another vulnerability is discovered.
This update contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
- Fixes an issue that occasionally caused blank or frozen video during a FaceTime call
- Fixes an issue that prevented some international users from connecting to 3G networks on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
- Contains the latest security updates
Products compatible with this software update:
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
Download Update Firmwares: