Apple announced its product line refresh, which included new Mac Pro, iMac, and Cinema Display products:
New iMacs are equipped with 8x slot-load SuperDrive, Mini DisplayPort outputs, 802.11n, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, iSight video Camera, Gigabit ethernet, 4 USB 2.0 ports, Firewire 800, and SD card slot supporting SDXC.
- 21.5" 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 iMac ($1,199) - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM, and 500GB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive.
- 21.5" 3.20 GHz Intel Core i3 iMac ($1,499) - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, ATI Radeon HD 5670 with 512MB GDDR3, and 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hdd.
- 27" 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3 iMac ($1,699) - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, ATI Radeon HD 5670 with 512MB GDDR3, and 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hdd.
- 27" 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 ($1,999) - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, ATI Radeon HD 5750 with 1GB GDDR5, and a 1TB 7200 SATA hdd.
Mac Pro come with 3 video outs (2 Mini DisplayPorts and one dual-link DVI,) 18x SuperDrive optical drive, 4 PCI Express 2.0 slots, 5 USB 2.0 ports, 4 FireWire 800 ports, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR.
- Quad-Core Mac Pro ($2,499) -- One 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3530 processor with 8MB of fully-shared L3 cache, 3GB DDR3 ECC SDRAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770 with 1GB GDDR5 memory, 1TB SATA (3Gb/s) 7200 rpm hdd
- 8-Core Mac Pro ($3,499) -- Dual 2.4 GHz QC Intel Xeon E5620 processors, 12MB fully-shared L3 cache per processor; 6GB DDR3 ECC SDRAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770 with 1GB GDDR5 memory, 1TB SATA (3Gb/s) 7200 rpm hdd
LED Cinema Display is 27" edge to edge with 2560 x 1440 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. It comes with built-in iSight video camera and microphone, inegrated MagSafe charger for Mac notebooks, stereo speakers, Mini DisplayPort input, and powered 3-port USB 2.0 hub.