Google and AOL announced a five-year renewal and expansion of one of the largest and longest-standing partnerships in Internet history. The partnership includes a broad range of features to improve and expand products and services offered to consumers:
- Google will provide AOL with additional features and enhancement to its leading Web search products to improve consumer search experience across AOL's network of sites.
- Google will provide AOL with best-in-class ad formats, giving AOL consumers better, more relevant ad experience.
- As AOL renews its focus on mobile apps and content, the companies will work together to expand alliance to cover mobile search.
- AOL and YouTube have agreed to bring AOL's video content to YouTube.
- The alliance is international in scope and will provide improved experiences to AOL's worldwide audience.