AMD extends the value and lifespan of its Dragon platform technology with five new additions to its AMD Phenom II processor family, including the industry's only 45nm triple-core processors and three new AMD Phenom II quad-core processors; they fit in either AM2+ or AM3 sockets and support DDR2 or next generation DDR3 memory technology.
The new triple-core and quad-core AMD Phenom II processors are available immediately at the following frequencies:
- AMD Phenom™ II X4 910 - (2.6GHz)
- AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 - (2.6GHz)
- AMD Phenom™ II X4 805 - (2.5GHz)
- AMD Phenom™ II X3 720 Black Edition - (2.8GHz)
- AMD Phenom™ II X3 710 - (2.6GHz)