AdWords Scripts, alongwith new capabilities making management of scripts easier for is available now in new the AdWords interface. Some of the key changes, include: "See up to 500 script logs per page and filter by date, See a more precise time when a script will run, See who added a script to the account, Filter scripts based on name or who created it, and Duplicate existing scripts."
You can find MCC-level scripts under Bulk Actions section in your MCC account, alongwith the scripts you've set up for the account. By default, Google shows 10 scripts, but through the new option you see as many as 500 scripts on a page.
Here are changes made to Scripts:
- Scripts by default are now sorted by name, but you can sort them as you desire as all columns are now indexable.
- Scripts can now be filter by name of script or creator's name as well as some more advanced operators.
- While scripts are still limited to run once per hour, Google now list at what time during the selected hour an script will run.
- Scripts can be scheduled to run during a particular hour, but some scripts will show a more precise time for when it is supposed to run.
- A new column now indicate creators name, like scripts created in old interface are marked as created by "Your Google Account Team," while scripts created through MCC interface, are also assigned to "Your Google Account Team."
- A new option 'Duplicate' is now available under Actions menu for each script, making it easier to duplicate an script.
- Script history moved to a separate tab from script settings, and also has a new date selector on this tab.
For more about AdWords Scripts, head over to the developer section, or watch this video below: