Google made available to all Analytics users with access to new AdWords reports. Three Brand New Reports give you the ability to dig into all aspects of your AdWords campaign performance.
- Day Parts Report can help you find the most profitable times of day for your ads. Then pair it with Ad Scheduling feature in AdWords to automatically adjust your bid to capture the right traffic at the right time.
- Destination URLs Report report lets you dive into performance of each of your Destination URLs. You can break out performance at Campaign, Ad Group, or Keyword level. Apply a secondary dimension like Keywords and see your top Destination URL/Keyword pairs.
- Placements Report in Google Analytics, you can get rich post-click performance data about your campaigns and find best sites to target your ads. Or, either exclude sites that don’t send you engaged traffic or identify the top performers to create a targeted display campaign.
- 10 New AdWords Dimensions. For e.g., try Match Type to see performance between Broad, Phrase, and Exact Match. Love search query report in AdWords? Segment by Matched Search Query to see exact user queries that triggered your ads and post-click performance.
- Clicks Tab in Campaigns and Keywords reports: Clicks tab brings your AdWords performance metrics into GA. From Clicks tab you can get an overview of AdWords performance at Campaign, Ad Group, or Keyword level. Combined with Goals or eCommerce tracking you can see a complete picture of your AdWords performance.
- How to Get Started with New AdWords Reports: To start using new AdWords reports in GA you need a linked AdWords account. You also need to make sure that Destination URL auto-tagging is turned on. Start from your AdWords account, select Reporting tab, then GA. To access reports from GA, select Traffic Sources, then AdWords.
You can see the new reports in action in this video: