AdWords Express now available internationally in 15 countries, starting today, will available to all AdWords Premier SMB Partners, along with agencies and other third parties, through My Client Center.
"Using AdWords Express via MCC can save agencies and other third parties time and overhead by eliminating day-to-day management for local, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs)," Google wrote.
"With this launch, third parties can now create new accounts by simply selecting 'AdWords Express' through the MCC," the company added.
For details and instructions on using AdWords Express through MCC in the AdWords Express check out this help center article, and for resources on My Client Center and other tools to effectively manage large accounts at scale, visit this Help Center.
Google has also released today the latest AdMob SDK version 6.3.0, for both Android and iOS.
v6.3.0, a bug-fix release includes the following features:
- "Improved logging messages on Android
- Fix for crash in Eclipse when defining an AdView in the graphical XML layout editor
- New logging statement that provides the ID to pass to request.testDevices on iOS to enable test ads on a specific device
- Support for test ads on iOS6
- Fix for crash in GADMraidInterceptor on iOS," informs Google.
In addition, the company has also announced the deprecation of old AdMob SDKs w.e.f. March 18, 2013. "Starting March 18, we will no longer support ad requests made through AdMob SDKs released before 2011. Requests that come from apps using deprecated versions of the SDK will no longer receive ads," google stated.
Check out the release notes for a full list of updates.