Have you wondered how to make the most of AdWords Editor? Or, if you haven’t used the desktop application, are you interested in learning about its most popular features?
Annie Hsu from the AdWords Editor team spoke with users and compiled a list of the top ten reasons they love this campaign management application:
Whether you’re just learning about AdWords Editor now or you’ve been with us since the beginning, we hope you’ll find the following list of favorite features useful.
10. Find duplicate keywords in your account with just two clicks of your mouse.
9. Copy or cut and paste between ad groups, campaigns, or even across accounts.
8. Make bulk changes to destination URLs using the Add/Update Multiple tools or Advanced URL Changes.
7. If you need to edit your keywords or ads in a spreadsheet, copy the items to edit from the data view and paste them into a spreadsheet. Make your changes, then paste the contents of the spreadsheet directly into the appropriate Add/Update Multiple tool.
6. Undelete and activate previously deleted text ads.
5. Search your account quickly. Perform simple word searches, or do an Advanced Search to find items that meet the multiple criteria that you specify.
4. Easily find and edit bids, destination URLs, and text for ads, keywords, or sites.
3. Submit multiple exception requests at once.
2. Automatically organize your keywords into ad groups based on common themes.
1. Save a snapshot of your account for archiving or for sharing. Later, you can import the archive file to restore your prior account settings.
The AdWords Editor folks are always interested in hearing your feedback, so email them at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or suggestions. If you haven’t already downloaded AdWords Editor, you can get started now.
Google, Google AdWords, AdWords Editor