AdWords Editor Version 9.0, with a number of new features is designed to help you make changes across accounts more efficiently and manage.
"The next time you log into your AdWords Editor account, you'll be prompted to upgrade. After you install the new version of AdWords Editor, your accounts will need to be downloaded again. To preserve your comments and unposted changes, select Backup then Upgrade option in the automatic upgrade prompt and save the backup file to your computer. Then, re-download your account and import the backup file to AdWords Editor," Google informs.
Here're AdWords Editor Version 9.0 highlights:
- Scalably manage Ad Sitelinks including downloading and uploading to your account, making edits, checking changes, and importing and exporting.
- Improved Add/Update Multiple and Import CSV tools, you can now enter your data with the columns in any order, assign the appropriate headers to each column, select the option to remember the order of your columns for your next import, and approve or cancel the changes in the account in one click. In addition, Import CSV now includes the option to Paste Text as well as to import From File.
- Set campaigns to target high-end mobile devices (including Android, iPhone, iPad, and Palm) and carriers in Campaign Settings.
- Better manage multiple accounts and MCCs
AdWords Editor now offers sort and search for accounts, select and remove multiple accounts, and a new dropdown menu above the Account tree in AdWords Editor that displays recently accessed accounts, so you can quickly switch to any one of them.
In addition, when adding an MCC account to Add New AdWords Account dialog, you can search within the list of available child accounts, display extra columns, and move up to a different level in the MCC account hierarchy.
- More easily find and make bulk changes to negative keywords, placements, or audiences
To more easily locate and manage negative keywords, placements, or audiences in your account, the Negatives tab has been removed, and you can instead toggle between displaying negative or positive keywords, placements, or audiences by clicking the Positives or Negatives switch on each item's respective tab.
The Select Duplicates button is now available for negative keywords when in the Duplicate keywords view mode.
Download: AdWords Editor
[Source: Inside AdWords]