AdWords Editor 3.0 is now available for Windows. With Version 3.0, you can:
- Add or edit site-targeted campaigns
- Add or edit negative sites for keyword- and site-targeted campaigns
- Edit another account while posting or checking your changes
- Pause or resume individual ads, keywords, and sites
- See the number of rows you’ve selected in the data view
If you’re already using AdWords Editor, your version will be updated automatically the next time you start the application. You can also get AdWords Editor directly from the download page. For more details, please check out the release notes section of the AdWords Editor website.
Please note that Version 3.0 is currently available for Windows 2000/XP/Vista only. If you’re a Mac user, we won’t keep you waiting long — AdWords Editor 3.0 for Mac is scheduled for release in a few weeks.
Google, Google AdWords, AdWords Editor 3.0