The Display Ad Builder tool within AdWords already lets you easily create image and video ads for free and gives you the flexibility to customize these ads to suit your needs. Now, starting today, the tool "automatically creates suggested image ads, using the existing text ads in your campaign," posted Inside AdWords.
Check out these image ads for examples of what you can create:
- Click on the suggested ad that you like best.
- If necessary, customize any fonts, text, or colors that need tweaking.
- Then incorporate the ad into one of your ad groups. It's that simple.
To use this new features, just follow the under mentioned steps:
- If you're in one of your ad groups, you can select an existing text ad and under "More Actions," choose "Generate Display Ad."
- AdWords will create an image ad based on the text ad you selected.
If you want to create your ad from scratch, you can always choose from hundreds of template designs. Just follow these steps:
- Add your text and customize the fonts, colors, and background.
- Choose images from the AdWords stock gallery, from your computer, or straight off your website.
- Review the ad in all formats to make sure it looks right, then add it to your campaign.
For more information about Display Ad Builder, visit the Display Network website