Location targeting gives powerful assistance to tailor advertisements to the right user. Draw attention to non-profit's advertisement by providing tailored ads that were created specifically for a user's region. You can access it under the settings tab, and under "Locations and Languages" section. There're several ways to specify location targeting:
- Search or browse for countries, territories, regions and cities
- Select preset bundle of locations
- Choose point on the map and specify a radius around it where your ads will appear
- Target custom shape on the map
- Exclude areas within selected locations
You may change these location settings at any time.
For each of your campaigns, you can select countries or regions and languages for your ads. The targeted ads will appear only to users located in those areas and who've selected one of those languages as their preference.
More Info: AdWords Help Center[Source]