Google’s AdSense is probably the most known advertising platform in the entire internet world, allowing you to earn money with ease by placing multiple Google adverts on your websites. At this time, the search giant also provides one more advertising solution, Google AdWords that allows publishers to advertise on the search engine result page or even in the AdSense commercials included on a huge number of websites from all around the world.
Although it’s easy to obtain an AdSense account if you don’t infringe any of the terms of service provided by the company, it’s difficult to obtain an impressive revenue because it depends on the number of visitors as well as clicks made by the users on Google adverts. All you need to do is to register for the service using the form published on the official page and include a simple code on your webpage that will display Google ads. Also, you must know that Google’s payments depend on the money offered by the publisher, allowing you to earn a certain amount of money for a specific number of clicks. The company received a lot of feedback messages suggesting an improvement in the pricing structure of the service so its employees announced today a new update of this feature.
“These rules will also apply to users that you have already referred but who have not yet reached one of the new earning/spend thresholds. For example, if you referred an AdSense publisher who has currently earned $2.00, you will be paid $5.00 if that publisher reaches the $5.00 mark. But, if you have referred an AdSense publisher who has already earned $10.00, you will not be paid $5.00 retroactively for that referral reaching the $5.00 mark. However, should that publisher eventually reach the $100.00 earnings mark within 180 days, you will be paid $250.00,” Dan Friedman, AdSense Product Marketing, sustained on the official blog.
The Google employee also posted the modifications made for both advertising platforms provided by the search giant:
- When a publisher who signed up for Google AdSense through your referral earns their first $5 within 180 days of sign-up, you will be credited with $5.
- When that same publisher earns $100 within 180 days of sign-up and is eligible for payment, you will be credited with an additional $250.
- If, in any 180-day period, you refer 25 publishers who each earn more than $100 within 180 days of their respective sign-ups and are all eligible for payout, you will be awarded a $2,000 bonus (bonus payouts are limited to 1 per year).
- When an advertiser you refer spends $5 within 90 days of sign-up (in addition to the $5 sign-up fee), you will be credited with $5.
- When that same advertiser spends $100 within 90 days of sign-up, you will be credited with an additional $40.
- If, in any 180 day period, you refer 20 advertisers who each spend more than $100 within 90 days of their respective sign-ups, you will be awarded a $600 bonus (bonus payments are limited to 1 per year).
Google, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, AdSense Referrals, AdWords Referrals