Adobe released the free Adobe EchoSign application for iOS devices. EchoSign from Adobe, the #1 e-Signature service lets you get documents signed and access your EchoSign account directly from your iPad or iPhone.
"Now, users can easily get access to their EchoSign accounts and sign documents directly from their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices," revealed Adobe.
Just sign in to your EchoSign account or create a FREE EchoSign account and start using the Adobe EchoSign App immediately.
The Adobe EchoSign app offers the same protection as the Adobe EchoSign Web service for both the sender and the signer during the signing process, including key authentication and privacy, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
"With over 4,000,000 users and 50,000 customers including Google, Facebook, Groupon, Living Social, Twitter, Symantec, VMware and many more, Adobe EchoSign is the leader in Electronic Signatures," blogged Adobe.
With the new Adobe EchoSign application, users can:
- Send a document for legally-binding eSignature and get documents signed in minutes rather than days
- Get documents signed instantly on an iPad or iPhone when meeting a signer in person
- Send documents from an EchoSign library, photo album, email attachment or from other applications
- Track the status of agreements with real-time status updates
- View signed agreements stored in an EchoSign account
The Adobe EchoSign application is available for free download on the iTunes App Store.