Chris Pendleton announced improvements to the Live Search Local Listings Center that now allows you to add your listings to Live Search Maps via the Live Search Local Listings Center (US only). Live Search Local (and Live Search Maps) lets users find businesses near them, or near where they want to go.
The first thing to do to add your business to Live Search Local Search Listings is to verify that your business is not already listed. If it is listed, you'll have the opportunity to modify incorrect information. If your business is not found, you'll be taken to a screen that informs you of just that and allows you to continue to add your business listing to Live Search. At this point, your business listing will need to be associated with a Windows Live ID. Windows Live ID is a free way to authenticate people across pretty much every Microsoft Live Property.
Why list your business on the Live Search Local Listings Center?
- It's free - It's like free advertising! The more information you provide, the easier it is for customers to find you.
- It's fast - Improve or update your listing anytime to suit your needs. There's no schedule or hassle.
- Reach your customers - Customers are already searching for what you provide. What better time to reach them?
- List all of your locations - Expanding your business? Congratulations! Our listings can accommodate all of your locations.
- You control your data - Our verification process helps protect your listing against unauthorized changes.